- Provide policy and procedural interpretation and administration
- Provide advice on how to manage performance and conduct issues
- Advise departments on administering Corrective Action and the Progressive Disciplinary process
- Review all proposed actions, including written reprimands, suspensions or terminations before they are administered
- Provide assistance and advice on the Grievance and Appeal process
- Assist departments to develop and administer performance standards, performance evaluations and development plans
- Assist in resolving conflict between parties through facilitated discussions and mediation.
Human Resources: Employee Relations