The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

Can a high level office obtain a query/report that provides funding information for positions from other departments?

Yes. For example, Financial Aid will need this report for work study students. Departments will have to request this report from Budget, HR or Business Information Systems.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted
  3. Updated