The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

The Non-PO Voucher currently is used to pay memberships and non-travel training registrations. Would it also cover reimbursements to employees for purchases made on behalf of the dept, or would that example fall under a BRER?

The Business Related Hospitality and Entertainment Expenditures (BEF) form , is required in addition to the Non –PO voucher when making a payment.

For more information see What Are Business-Related and Entertainment Expenditures?

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted