The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

If I work the skeleton days, how do I record my time?

Enter the regular hours worked on the holiday. If employee is a grad student or a staff salaried ineligible employee code the hours with a HLWRK Time Reporting Code (TRC).

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted