The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

I have an approved Travel Authorization and the traveler is not going to take the trip. What needs to be done?

If the traveler did/will not travel, send an email to requesting the Travel Authorization be closed along with the following information:

  • TA #
  • An explanation why you are requesting the TA to be closed.

This will ensure that funds are disencumbered properly.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted
  3. Updated