The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

There is an approved Travel Authorization and an expense report is needed to disencumber the funds but the traveler is no longer with UTSA how do I proceed?

Submit a Travel Reimbursement / Settlement (TRS) form to settle travel expenses incurred while traveling on official UTSA business, regardless of whether a reimbursement will be processed. 

If the employee is due a reimbursement, the employee will need to fill-out a SIF Form to be set up as a vendor and then a non-PO voucher will need to be completed. 

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted