The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

A Faculty member is on Academic Development Leave and I cannot create a Travel Authorization in PeopleSoft.

A Travel Authorization Form (TAF) will need to be submitted to the Disbursements and Travel Services Office for processing.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted