The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

If lodging is paid by CLIBA card and meals paid by the TAC card, do we check the "non-reimbursable" expense?

Only the expenses that the employee will reimbursed need to be listed on the Expense Report.  

Disbursements & Travel Services prefer that TAC expenses are listed on the Expense Report but they are not required to be.  If listed, be sure to mark as "Non-Reimbursable" in PeopleSoft.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted