The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

Do we need to submit a TRS form and an Expense Report?

Yes, a Travel Reimbursement / Settlement (TRS)  form would need to be completed within 30 days after returning from travel to settle authorized travel expenses, even if the traveler is not being reimbursed.

For additional information visit Disbursements & Travel Services

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted