The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

If a traveler is going to receive a cash advance is this information entered on the PeopleSoft Travel Authorization entry?

No, this would be a separate step in PeopleSoft.  

In the Travel and Expense Center, go to the Cash Advance area and select "Create" to initiate the process.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted