The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

I need to complete a travel authorization for travel that will take place next fiscal year. I need to pay for registration now. How should I proceed with Travel Authorization Form?

You should complete the Travel Authorization as you normally would. However, the funds are automatically encumbered in the current fiscal year, even if the travel will take place in the following fiscal year.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted