The SPOC Ticket System has transitioned to the new University Technology Solutions (UTS) Service Management System (ServiceNow).
Please use this link to create your ticket in the new system:

Start a conversation

I need to make a change to my requisition/purchase order. What is the process?

Only the Purchasing Office can make changes to an "Approved" requisition or purchase order. The department will need to submit a Purchase Order Correction (POC) in Rowdy Exchange. 

Note:  The department can make changes to a requisition if it has NOT been approved. 

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. SPOC 9

  2. Posted